GENERAL RACE RULES
- Participants MUST wear a helmet (Protective lenses are highly recommended).
- NO headphones or earphones are allowed while participating.
- Participants MUST start in their class.
- Participants MUST cross the finish line with their bike.
- Shortcuts are not permitted and will result in Disqualification.
- Participants MUST complete assigned laps. Failure to do so will result in a DNF.
- Participants MUST abide by the guidelines for timing and score keeping (See rules below)
- The use of foul language or unsportsmanlike conduct toward other articipants will NOT be tolerated. All penalties will be enforced at the direction of the onsite official.
- Use common sense and courtesy when passing other participants.
- HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!
Quick n’ Dirty MTB reserves the right to refuse entry to venue or race entry to anyone, for any reason.
All participants are responsible for educating themselves on the rules and following them. All participants are responsible for their safety and the safety of others while on the course. Please pay attention to course markings and to the direction of any course official that may be present.
RULES FOR TIMING AND SCORING
The Quick n’ Dirty timing system uses RFID technology for rider detection and scoring. We employ this technology by attaching an RFID Tag to the number plate. The RFID Tag is then picked up by the RFID Readers and Antennas that are placed near the finish line.
- Register in the proper class
- Attach the number plate to the front of your bike. (SEE IMAGE BELOW FOR PROPER PLACEMENT)
- Make sure there are no obstructions in front of the plate when crossing the finish line. This includes derailleur/brake cables, body parts, etc.
- If you DO NOT FINISH the race please DO NOT cross the finish line with your bike and let the timing staff know.
- As soon as you are finished please pit your bike or remove your number plate before approaching the timing area (this includes the timing tent). If the number plate is near the timing area it could cause erroneous detection and timing results.
If you do not follow these rules it could result in improper timing and/or scoring. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure proper timing by following the rules.