2022 FILTHY 50+
The 8th Annual Filthy 50+ will take you through various areas of San Dieguito River Park and Black Mountain Park. Fast and flowy for all skill levels. The 30 mile riders will head out and turn around at the 15 mile mark and the 50+ mile riders will continue on to the Black Mountain Park area where you will encounter a lollipop and new trails to go with it! The course will be fully marked with Pink Flags and Red Arrows. Fully stocked feed stations will be placed throughout the ride to keep you fueled up. PLUS: $5000 Equal Payout Purse for the Expert Men and Women categories provided by TEAM BOOMBABY
There will be a kid’s ride supported by Team Quick n’ Dirty at 8:45am. Awards will be given out immediately following the kids ride. Registration for the kid’s ride will be online and onsite.
When riding the course please be aware that the trails will be open to the public so please pay attention to other riders, hikers, and horseback riders. Please pay special attention when riding the switchbacks portion of the course and use courtesy when passing. Thanks!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
WHEN: REGISTER HERE
- Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Start time will be 8:00am for 50 mile riders and 8:30 for 30 miles riders.
WHERE: REGISTER HERE
- San Pasqual Staging Area near 18194 Bandy Canyon Rd., Escondido, CA 92025
COST: REGISTER HERE
- 50+ Mile Ride: $105.00 Online
- 30 Mile Ride: $90.00 Online
- 30 Mile Ride Schoolboy/girl: $80.00 Online
- Kids Ride: $15.00 Online
REGISTRATION: REGISTER HERE
- LIMITED TO 400 RIDERS
- Registration will open AUGUST 1st, 2022
- Check-in will be open from 6:00 to 7:30
COURSE: REGISTER HERE
- 2022 30 Mile Course
- Coming Soon
- 2022 50+ Mile Course
- Coming Soon
- 2022 Kid’s Course
- Coming Soon
- FEED STATIONS: #1– 11 Miles / #2– 20 Miles / #3– 30 Miles / #4– 38 Miles
- Please stop if you need to refuel. There will be plenty of Hammer Nutrition products available.
FILTHY 50+ REGISTERED RIDERS WILL RECEIVE: REGISTER HERE
- $5000 Equal Payout Purse for the Expert Men and Women categories provided by TEAM BOOMBABY
- Swag bag provided by Hammer Nutrition
- Commemorative FILTHY 50+ event item
- SIERRA NEVADA Costume Party!
- Awards for the Top 3 Finishers in each class for the 50+ mile ride
- Awards for the Top 3 Males and Top 3 Female finisher of the 30 mile ride
- One (1) raffle ticket for the post-ride prize raffle.
- Electronic Timing and Results.
- Fully stocked Feed Stations at strategic locations. Feed Stations will include: hydration by Hydro, fruit, food, and Hammer Nutrition Products. The station will also include a self-help mechanic area. (Each Feed Station can be accessed in both directions).
ENTERTAINMENT: REGISTER HERE
- Live entertainment at the Filthy 50 Oasis
- Kids area with a Kids ride!
- Food will be available at an additional cost
- Vendor Village Sponsored by Sierra Nevada
- Prize raffle with a portion of the proceeds going to SDRP Bike Patrol.
The primary goal of the Filthy 50+ Fun Ride with Benefits is to bring the mountain biking community together and to celebrate what we all love to do, RIDE OUR BIKES! Additionally, we want to bring awareness concerning the trails we ride on, as well as give back to the organizations that keep us riding on those trails. As part of the Filthy 50+ we urge you to help us give back by donating to the SDRP Bike Patrol.
CATEGORIES: REGISTER HERE
- Expert Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Expert Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Sport Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Sport Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Single Speed Open – 50+ Miles
- Drop Bar Open (Gravel/CX/Road) – 50+ Miles
- Big Boned (200+) – 50+ Miles
- 55+ Men/Women Open – 50+ Miles
- 30 Mile Ride Open – 30 miles
- 30 Mile Ride School Boy 12-15
- 30 Mile Ride School Girl 12-15
- Kids Ride – 1-3 Miles Beginner/Sport/Expert
Event Cancellation and COVID
If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Quick n’ Dirty will do everything in our power to reschedule the event, and in such cases will transfer the participants entry to the rescheduled date. If the event cannot be rescheduled, the financial responsibility will be accepted by the registrant.
If the event is cancelled due to COVID restrictions, Quick n’ Dirty will offer refunds on a prorated schedule, or we will automatically transfer your entry to the rescheduled date, or offer a credit towards another Quick n’ Dirty event.
Due to the nature of event planning and upfront costs, all Quick n’ Dirty events have a strict NO REFUND policy as agreed upon during the registration process. However, we do understand that there may be life events that can preclude you from attending the event. In cases of COVID diagnosis, injury or illness, unscheduled military deployment, or death of an immediate family member a refund will be considered. All instances require proof and are granted at the discretion of the event promoter/director.
*All refunds and/or credits exclude registration processing fees and donations.
Please submit all refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org