2021 FILTHY 50+
The 7th Annual Filthy 50+ will take you through various areas of San Dieguito River Park and Black Mountain Park. Fast and flowy for all skill levels. The 30 mile riders will head out and turn around at the 15 mile mark and the 50+ mile riders will continue on to the Black Mountain Park area where you will encounter a lollipop and new trails to go with it! The course will be fully marked with course tape. Fully stocked feed stations will be placed throughout the ride to keep you fueled up.
There will be a kid’s ride supported by Team Quick n’ Dirty at 9:15am. Awards will be given out immediately following the kids ride. Registration for the kid’s ride will be online and onsite.
When riding the course please be aware that the trails will be open to the public so please pay attention to other riders, hikers, and horseback riders. Please pay special attention when riding the switchbacks portion of the course and use courtesy when passing. Thanks!
- Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Start time will be 8:00am for 50 mile riders and 8:30 for 30 miles riders.
- San Pasqual Staging Area near 18194 Bandy Canyon Rd., Escondido, CA 92025
- 50+ Mile Ride: $TBD
- 30 Mile Ride: $TBD
- Kids Ride: $TBD
- LIMITED TO 350 RIDERS
- Online Registration will close at midnight on October 27, 2021
- Check-in will be open from 6:00 to 7:30
FILTHY 50+ REGISTERED RIDERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Swag bag provided by Hammer Nutrition
- Commemorative FILTHY 50+ event item
- Participant Dog-Tag (ALL PARTICIPANTS)
- Sponsor swag for the costumes, it is Halloween!
- Awards for the Top 3 Finishers in each class for the 50+ mile ride
- Awards for the Top 3 Males and Top 3 Female finisher of the 30 mile ride
- One (1) raffle ticket for the post-ride prize raffle.
- Electronic Timing and Results.
- Fully stocked Feed Stations at strategic locations. Feed Stations will include: hydration by Hydro, fruit, food, and Hammer Nutrition Products. The station will also include a self-help mechanic area. (Each Feed Station can be accessed in both directions).
- Lounge area with some drinking amenities
- Kids area with a Kids ride!
- Food will be available at an additional cost
- Live Entertainment
- Vendor Village Sponsored by Sierra Nevada
- Prize raffle with a portion of the proceeds going to SDRP Bike Patrol.
The primary goal of the Filthy 50+ Fun Ride with Benefits is to bring the mountain biking community together and to celebrate what we all love to do, RIDE OUR BIKES! Additionally, we want to bring awareness concerning the trails we ride on, as well as give back to the organizations that keep us riding on those trails. As part of the Filthy 50+ we urge you to help us give back by donating to the SDRP Bike Patrol.
- Expert Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Expert Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Sport Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Sport Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Men Open – 50+ Miles
- Beginner Women Open – 50+ Miles
- Single Speed Open – 50+ Miles
- Drop Bar Open (Gravel/CX/Road) – 50+ Miles
- Big Boned (200+) – 50+ Miles
- 55+ Men/Women Open – 50+ Miles
- 30 Mile Ride Open – 30 miles
- 30 Mile Ride School Boy 12-15 – 30 Miles *NEW*
- 30 Mile Ride School Girl 12-15 – 30 Miles *NEW*
- Kids Ride – 1-3 Miles Beginner/Sport/Expert