SAGEBRUSH SAFARI is back for the third year under Quick n’ Dirty. The 2020 Cross Country course will be just as good as last year with a little more mileage and more fun singletrack! This folks is true cross country course. For the Beginners that aren’t used to that much time in the saddle we are also offering an 19 mile course.
As an addition to the historic cross country race we have decided to give birth to a Sagebrush Safari Gravel Race! The Gravel race will take place on Sunday November 21st and the course comes in at 40 miles with approximately 5,000 feet of elevation. Scroll down to the Gravel section for a Ride with GPS course link.
The Sagebrush Safari XC & Gravel courses are on multi-use trails and public roads. This means that you may encounter off-road vehicles and dirtbikes, as well as vehicles on the paved roads. We will do our best to limit the traffic on the trails and roads, but we cannot forcibly stop people from using them. Please ride with caution and be courteous if you encounter any on or off-road traffic.
- Cross Country MTB 19 & 27 Mile and Kids Race: November 2021
- Gravel 40 Mile: November 2021
- 28880 Corral Canyon Trail, Campo, CA 91906 is the nearest physical address. GOOGLE MAPS
- This address will take you further up Corral Canyon Trail but will take you right by the venue. If you are using GPS to get there don’t go all the way to the address, make sure you stop where the fun is. Don’t go past the Navy’s Camp Morena facility, it will be on the right, across the street from the venue.
- Camp Morena location GOOGLE MAPS
We highly encourage everyone to save a little time and money and please register Online. Using Online registration makes race day flow much easier for both the organizer and the racer.
- XC MTB 27 mile – $75.00
- XC MTB 19 mile – $65.00
- Kids Race – $10.00 Onsite registration only
- GRAVEL 40 Mile – $105.00 (Includes Meal)
- BOTH RACES (Save $25!)
- XC MTB 27 Mile and GRAVEL – $155.00
- XC MTB 19 Mile and GRAVEL – $145.00
ENTERTAINMENT, AMENITIES & EXTRAS:
- Commemorative Sagebrush Safari Event Item
- Hammer Swag bag with good stuff!
- All participants will receive one raffle ticket for their chance to win some awesome prizes
- Saturday night post-race gathering (Libations, Live Music, and an Overall Good Time!)
- Camping (see below for more info)
- E-Bike Demo (see below for more info)
- Food Vendors
- Kids Ride
- Boondocking (Dry Camping) will be available Friday Evening-Sunday Afternoon
- You can camp one night for $15 or both nights for $20 on a first come first serve basis
- Camping options will be provided during the online registration process
- Camping is limited so please be sure secure a spot through the registration process.
- NO INDIVIDUAL CAMPFIRES (Forest Service approved fire rings will be placed in pre-determined locations within the camping area)
- If you pack it in PLEASE pack it out. We ask that you do your part to respect the area and keep your area clean and trash free
- We’re are bringing E-Bikes to Sagebrush! We are working on the details and plan to have something fun in place that will allow you to experience the latest E-Bike technology our industry partners have to offer. Stay tuned for more details