2020 E-DIRTY CROSS
During this time of social distancing we have been busy brainstorming ways to get our racers on their bikes in a safe manner, and to get that race day feeling and adrenaline rush that we’re all used to. After looking at our options we came up with the E-Dirty Cross. E-Dirty Cross will take place at the Barona MX track. The start of the race will take place on the motocross starting line. The course is roughly 2.5 miles and will have a little bit of everything. From single track to fire road, jumps, rock features and much more. So get your E-bike all charged up and show up for some good ol’ fashioned fun at the races!
**NOTE** This race is limited to Class 1 E-Bikes. A Class-1 E-Bike is a low-speed pedal-assist electric bike. The motor requires pedaling to power the bike and will cease to provide assistance when the speed reaches 20 mph. The top five bikes will be tested with GPS on a 1/16 mile stretch of flat ground.
- Race #1: November 7, 2020 @ 3:00pm (Course will be open for practice @ 1:00pm)
- Race #2: November 14, 2020 @ 3:00pm (Course will be open for practice @ 1:00pm)
- Race #3: November 21, 2020 @ 3:00pm (Course will be open for practice @ 1:00pm)
WHERE: REGISTER HERE FOR RACE #1
Barona MX Track
- Parking at Barona MX Track is $5.00
- 1800 Wildcat Canyon, Lakeside, CA 92040
- Expert: $50.00 Online ($60.00 Onsite)
- Sport/Beginner: $35.00 Online ($45.00 Onsite)
- Kids: $25.00 Online ($30.00 Onsite)
REGISTRATION: REGISTER HERE FOR RACE #1
- Online Registration will close at 8:00pm the night before the race
- Onsite registration and check-in is from 1:00 to 2:30 (Race at 3:00)
COURSE: REGISTER HERE FOR RACE #1
We are working on the final course details and we will post them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
CLASSES: REGISTER HERE FOR RACE #1
- Expert Men 16-39 – Includes expert payout
- Expert Men 40+ – Includes expert payout
- Expert Women 16-39 – Includes expert payout
- Expert Women 40+ – Includes expert payout
- Sport Men 16-39
- Sport Men 40+
- Sport Women 16-39
- Sport Women 40+
- Beginner Men 16-39
- Beginner Men 40+
- Beginner Women 16-39
- Beginner Women 40+
- Kids Boy/Girl 10-12
- Kids Boy/Girl 13-15
- Start of the race will be on the motocross starting gate in motocross fashion. Social distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Bring a mask! Wear it when you’re supposed to – close to people, at water stops, etc – you
know the drill
- We are working on securing a demo fleet so that non-E-bike owners can participate and give the pedal assist thing a try. We let you know how to secure one as soon as we work everything out.
- Raffle tickets will be $5 per ticket or 5 for $20 and can be purchased
onsite during registration.
- There will be a good mix of raffle prizing thanks to our fabulous sponsors and partners.