2022 DIRTY 30
The trails at Barona MX are 100% hand built and will feature fun flowy terrain with occasional rock features, slabs, and drops that will be sure to put a smile on your face. We are working to fine-tune the course and add more miles per lap, so we can have it be closer to a real 30-mile course. Additionally, we will offer a shorter distance option of 12 miles for those that aren’t up to 30 miles.
- Saturday, December 3, 2022
- Barona Oaks MX
- 1800 Wildcat Canyon, Lakeside, CA 92040
- GOOGLE MAPS
- Parking is $10.00
- 30 Mile Classes: TBD
- 12 Mile Classes: TBD
- School Boy/Girl 30 Mile Classes: TBD
- School Boy/Girl 12 Mile Classes: TBD
- Only $20.00! Pay $20.00 Onsite and campout one night or the weekend
- The venue opens for camping on Friday at 3:00, or anytime on Saturday
- It is dry camping only, no hookups
- No individual campfires allowed, but there will be a social bonfire
- Online Registration closes at 11:59pm on November 30, 2022
- Two distance options:
- 30+ Miles
- 12 Miles
- COURSE STRAVA
PRE-RIDING: **PLEASE READ**
Due to the location of the venue pre-riding is NOT PERMITTED unless it is scheduled and organized by Quick N’ Dirty. Please do not show up unannounced and ride anywhere on the property, as it is private property. The venue director has been kind enough to afford us the opportunity to organize events on the property and we do not want to jeopardize any future relationships, so please respect the rules and do not ride unless invited to do so by Quick N’ Dirty. Thank you!
- Expert Men 16+ : 30 Miles
- Expert Women 16+ : 30 Miles
- Sport Men 16-39 : 30 Miles
- Sport Men 40+ : 30 Miles
- Sport Women 16+ : 30 Miles
- Beginner Men 16-39 : 30 Miles
- Beginner Men 40+ : 30 Miles
- Beginner Women 16+ : 30 Miles
- Single Speed Open 30 Miles
- Big Boned (200+) : 30 Miles
- 55+ Men/Women Open : 30 Miles
- School Boy 12-15 – 30 Miles
- School Girl 12-15 – 30 Miles
- Men 12 Mile Open : 12 Miles
- Women 12 Mile Open : 12 Miles
- School Boy 12-15 : 12 Miles
- School Girl 12-15 : 12 Miles
Event Cancellation and COVID
If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Quick n’ Dirty will do everything in our power to reschedule the event, and in such cases will transfer the participants entry to the rescheduled date. If the event cannot be rescheduled, the financial responsibility will be accepted by the registrant.
If the event is cancelled due to COVID restrictions, Quick n’ Dirty will offer refunds on a prorated schedule, or we will automatically transfer your entry to the rescheduled date, or offer a credit towards another Quick n’ Dirty event.
Due to the nature of event planning and upfront costs, all Quick n’ Dirty events have a strict NO REFUND policy as agreed upon during the registration process. However, we do understand that there may be life events that can preclude you from attending the event. In cases of COVID diagnosis, injury or illness, unscheduled military deployment, or death of an immediate family member a refund will be considered. All instances require proof and are granted at the discretion of the event promoter/director.
*All refunds and/or credits exclude registration processing fees and donations.
Please submit all refund requests to email@example.com