2020 DIRTY 30
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, AS WE HAVE REACHED OUR CAPACITY. THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE REGISTRATION, SO PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP “TRYING TO GET IN” OR EMAIL US ASKING IF THERE ARE ANY AVAILABLE SPOTS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO FRANK BUT WE HAVE TO MAINTAIN OUR NUMBERS AS RESPONSIBLY AS POSSIBLE. ALSO, THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR SPECTATORS SO PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP JUST TO WATCH. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT RACE.
We here at Quick n’ Dirty have not given up the fight, and with our new friends at the Barona MX facility we are in the process of building miles of new singletrack. The new trails are 100% hand built and will feature fun flowy terrain with occasional rock features, slabs, and drops that will be sure to put a smile on your face. Once all of the trail building is complete we will have an approximate 6 mile XC course with 900ft of elevation. With that said, it will probably add a few overall miles and we’ll have to call it the Dirty 30+. Just like our new E-Dirty Cross, the race will start on the MX starting gate and will provide ample room to maintain proper social distancing standards while still giving the thrill of a shotgun start. Additionally, we will offer a shorter distance option of 12 miles for those that aren’t up to 30 miles.
A welcomed addition to the Dirty 30 will be the kids race. In the past we were not able to have a kids race due the venue size and course layout, but this year we will have a cool little course mapped out for the groms to enjoy. The kids race has been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Saturday, December 5, 2020 – Start time will be 9:00am
- 1800 Wildcat Canyon, Lakeside, CA 92040
- Parking is $5.00
- 30 Mile Classes: $55.00 Online NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
- 12 Mile Classes: $45.00 Online NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
- School Boy/Girl 30 Mile Classes: $35.00 Online NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
- School Boy/Girl 12 Mile Classes: $30.00 Online NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
$15.00 Kids Race (Onsite Only)The kids race has been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Online Registration closed at 7:00pm on December 1, 2020
- NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
- Check-in will be open from 7:00 to 8:30
Each lap is approximately 6 miles and 900ft of elevation
- STRAVA Course Link
- Two distance options:
- 30+ Miles (4 Laps)
- 12 Miles (2 Laps)
PRE-RIDING: **PLEASE READ**
Due to the location of the venue pre-riding is NOT PERMITTED unless it is scheduled and organized by Quick N’ Dirty. Please do not show up unannounced and ride anywhere on the property, as it is private property. The venue director has been kind enough to afford us the opportunity to organize events on the property and we do not want to jeopardize any future relationships, so please respect the rules and do not ride unless invited to do so by Quick N’ Dirty. Thank you!
- Expert Men 16+ : 30 Miles ($1625.00 Cash Purse provided by Team Boombaby)
- Expert Women 16+ : 30 Miles ($1625.00 Cash Purse provided by Team Boombaby)
- Sport Men 16-39 : 30 Miles
- Sport Men 40+ : 30 Miles
- Sport Women 16+ : 30 Miles
- Beginner Men 16-39 : 30 Miles
- Beginner Men 40+ : 30 Miles
- Beginner Women 16+ : 30 Miles
- Single Speed Open 30 Miles
- Big Boned (200+) : 30 Miles
- 55+ Men/Women Open : 30 Miles
- School Boy 12-15 – 30 Miles
- School Girl 12-15 – 30 Miles
- Men 12 Mile Open : 12 Miles
- Women 12 Mile Open : 12 Miles
- School Boy 12-15 : 12 Miles
- School Girl 12-15 : 12 Miles