SAGEBRUSH SAFARI is back for the FOURTH year under Quick n’ Dirty. The 2022 Cross Country course will be roughly 27 Miles with tons of fun singletrack! This folks is true cross country course. For the true beginners that aren’t used to that much time in the saddle we are also offering a 19 mile course. Additionally, we will have a 40 Mile Gravel course that will take you on all of the fun fire roads that Lake Morena and Corral Canyon OHV Park have to offer.
The Sagebrush Safari XC & Gravel courses are on multi-use trails and public roads. This means that you may encounter off-road vehicles and dirtbikes, as well as vehicles on the paved roads. We will do our best to limit the traffic on the trails and roads, but we cannot forcibly stop people from using them. Please ride with caution and be courteous if you encounter any on or off-road traffic.
- Cross Country MTB/E-Bike 19 & 27 Mile and Kids Race: March 26, 2022
- Gravel 40 Mile: March 27, 2022
- 28880 Corral Canyon Trail, Campo, CA 91906 is the nearest physical address. GOOGLE MAPS
- This address will take you further up Corral Canyon Trail but will take you right by the venue. If you are using GPS to get there don’t go all the way to the address, make sure you stop where the fun is. Don’t go past the Navy’s Camp Morena facility, it will be on the right, across the street from the venue.
- Camp Morena location GOOGLE MAPS
ENTERTAINMENT, AMENITIES & EXTRAS:
- 3 Fully Stocked Feed Stations
- Commemorative Sagebrush Safari Event Item
- Hammer Swag bag with good stuff!
- Saturday night post-race gathering at the Sagebrush Saloon (Libations, Live Music, and an Overall Good Time!)
- Camping (see below for more info)
- Food Vendors
- Kids Ride
- Boondocking (Dry Camping) will be available Friday Evening-Sunday Afternoon
- You can camp one night for $25 or both nights for $35 on a first come first serve basis
- Camping options will be provided during the online registration process
- Camping is limited so please be sure secure a spot through the registration process.
- NO INDIVIDUAL CAMPFIRES (Forest Service approved fire rings will be placed in pre-determined locations within the camping area)
- If you pack it in PLEASE pack it out. We ask that you do your part to respect the area and keep your area clean and trash free